Did you know that there are over 300 BMW dealerships in the United States? Every year, BMW USA rewards its top performers with the BMW Center of Excellence Award, and we are pleased to announce that this year, BMW of Peabody was one of just 32 dealerships so designated.
While we take pride in the recognition, it’s the pride we take in the day-to-day details of customer care, and of running a Massachusetts BMW dealership, that earned us this distinction.
BMW Center of Excellence Award Criteria
How does BMW AG evaluate its American dealerships? Each is measured by multiple key performance indicators, including:
- Sales performance (relative to other BMW dealerships)
- After-sales performance (especially with regard to BMW maintenance)
- A heavy emphasis on customer satisfaction (as measured by direct feedback)
Award-Winning Service from Your Massachusetts BMW Dealership
While the BMW Center of Excellence Awards may have taken a year off in 2020, BMW of Peabody succeeds because our commitment to quality never flails even when nobody’s watching. We uphold not only the values of the BMW brand, but also the high standards of the Lyon-Waugh Auto Group, investing in our team and our community alike.
Every person visiting our dealership can be sure of three things:
- A relentless commitment to training so our entire staff is always prepared to exceed your expectations.
- An emphasis on integrity in all that we do.
- An approach to the automotive business that concentrates on the time after the sale — BMW parts and service, product support through our BMW Genius services, and more — as much as customers’ browsing, test-drive, and financing activities.
If you’re looking for a new BMW vehicle in Massachusetts, there is simply no better place to start than BMW of Peabody.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.