Even if you drive one of our new BMW models such as the 2017 BMW M3, you’re going to need to have your car serviced at various points over the course of its lifetime. Your car will need to have regular oil and oil filter changes several times per year, for instance. It will also need services like radiator flushes that occur less often, but which are just as critical to preserving your vehicle’s value and prolonging its working life.
Unless you have the skills and time to work on your automobile yourself, you’ll need to find a service center you can trust. If you’re like the majority of drivers, your car is the second most valuable asset you own after all, so it’s important that you establish a relationship with a service center you have confidence in and you’re comfortable with.
If you live or work near our Peabody, MA dealership, our BMW service center is the easy choice whenever your vehicle needs a repair or routine maintenance. Our factory-trained service engineers have state-of-the-art equipment and they only use genuine BMW parts when they work on automobiles. In addition to interacting with our talented team, you’ll enjoy fresh gourmet coffee and drinks, complimentary WiFi, and a comfortable waiting area with DirecTV.
If you’re not close enough to bring your car into our BMW service center, here are some tips that can help you pick a service center you’ll be happy with:
- Take some time to find a service center before you need one so that you’re not forced to do business with a service center you’re uncomfortable with if your car breaks down.
- Ask for recommendations from your friends, family members, and coworkers.
- Check online review websites and research how long the top-rated service centers have been in business.
- Contact your local Better Business Bureau to investigate the number of complaints that have been filed against the service center you’re thinking of using and how they’ve been resolved.
- Visit the service center you’re considering using over the long haul for a minor job such as an oil change as a test.
- During your “test” visit, inspect the service center’s appearance, cleanliness, and amenities to make sure they’re up to your standards.
If you’re in the Greater Boston area, there’s no reason to look beyond our convenient location when you’re searching for a service center you can rely on because our BMW service center has it all. Give us a call, contact us online, or stop by BMW of Peabody to schedule your next service appointment today.